Excel Loop Failing after first iteration

Hi Team,

I am getting the below error after first Iteration of the excel loop. The excel loop has a microbot and application activity.
Sometimes it runs fine sometimes it gives this error.

Hi,

Looks like exception is coming from activity used inside Excel loop. Kindly debug process using process debug feature and look at which activity it actually fails

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

I checked the process and did some hit and trial. The process gives this error exactly after 5 mins of the run and sometimes exactly after 10 minutes of process run. I removed some of the activities from the excel loop to reduce the time of run. It ran for some more records but failed after 5 minutes and 10 minutes had passed. It gave the above attached error.

This error usually comes if the object has been garbage collected.

Could you please let me know what could be causing this issue.

While debugging I could not find any error. The process just stops.

Thanks and Regards,
Vibhor Mahajan

Hi,

What do you mean by object has been garbage collected

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

PFB the link:

Thanks and Regards,
Vibhor Mahajan

Hi Amit,

Is this caused due to timeout maybe?

Thanks and Regards,
Vibhor Mahajan

Hi,

Are you talking about process time out. Then try increasing value of key Studio Search TIme in config file

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

I tried increasing the process timeout but that did not fix the issue.

Could you please advice what should be done in this case.

Thanks and Regards,
Vibhor Mahajan

Hi,

Could you please try the following and see if your issue is resolved.

Please check if key MultiDomain is available under PrimarySettings section in ACE config file. If available, please check if value is “False”.

If not available, pls add the key, and restart ACE.

Regards,
Jithin

Hi Jithin,

I am also facing the same issue. As you suggested, i checked the ACE config file. The value for multidomain is “True”.PFA. Do i need to set it as “False” for resolving this issue?

ConfigFile

Hi,

Yes, set the value of ‘MultiDomain’ to ‘False’.

Hi Jithin/Vaibhav,

Thank you so much. The provided solution is working for me.:slight_smile:
Can you please check below query as well and let me know if you have any suggestion/solution