Java Form is not getting open through Eva Bot

Hi,

I have created a process in which am trying to open java form by using “Navigate To” activity.
This process is working fine in Studio but the same process am trying to run through Eva bot, it is showing below image but Form is not getting open

Java_Form

Hi,

Navigate to Activity is for web application and is used to navigate to specific url

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

By using this activity, am able to Navigate to Java Form if i execute a process through Studio.
But the same am trying by Eva Bot then its not working.
I tried alternate way as well to open java form by performing some clicks in Web application but still Java Form is not getting launched by using Eva Bot.
What could be the reason?

Hi,

Can you please help to provide solution.
Generally, process working in Automation Studio, will work in Eva Bot . Then why it is not working? Do we need to make change in Bot config file?

Hi,

I am not sure why it is working for Studio also. As i mentioned Navigate to Activity is for web application and is used to navigate to specific url.

It is not meant to navigate to Java Forms

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

I have removed “Navigate To” activity. Now i am trying to launch java form by clicking on submenu (Change Organization). But still Java form is not getting launched by using Eva Bot. It is working fine in Studio.

ChangeOrgForm

Once I click on menu to launch Java Form, below image is getting displayed but form is not getting launch. Please help to provide solution for this.

Java_Form

Hi,

You have added Java Forms application under which application type

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

It is under WebApps.

Hi,

Please help to provide solution for this issue.
Thanks!

Hi,

JAVA forms should have been added under Java application

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

Can you please help to provide steps for adding Java application?
I checked “AssistEdge-CE-AutomationStudioUserGuide” document. But not getting which path need to select after clicking on Add. PFA

JavaApp

Selectjar

Hi,

Post that you will have to give jar file path invoking which application can launch

Regards,
Amit Anand