Upload File License

Hey there,

i have the problem that every time when i start my Laptop i had to download a new machine from the Comunity edition website because the old one doesn’t start anymore. This time the Image i shared above was shown. I don’t know how i can get this License File.

Account: camlicet@hs-pforzheim.de
MAC-Adress: 50-3E-AA-D5-26-49

Hi,

what do you mean by new machine. What is the issue when you start old one. Does your mac id remains constant or it changes every time

Regards,
Amit

hello @amit_anand15,

everytime i start my laptop my old version doesn’t started so i downloaded a new machine from this website and everything was normal. But this time the first picture i share was shown, that i need to upload a new license file. My Mac adress is alwas the same i only use it on one laptop.

best regards

Hi,

Once your set up is working then select Existing machine option next time

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi @amit_anand15,

ok thank you next time i will try it like that.

Do you know how and where i can get a new File License?

Regards,

To me

Hi,

You don’t need to upload any file manually. License will get generated automatically, provided you are connected to open internet. It has been observed that in some restricted n/w license file generation may fail

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hello Amit,

i tried as you say, and click on existing machine. This time a pop up window shows on and says, Error Occured, Application will close. Then when I cklick on ok, and try it again, the same window with upload file license show up.

Regards,

Tome

Hi,

I think some thing is wrong with your installation. Please uninstall all existing version of community edition. Check in Programs and Features. Clean the EdgeVerve directory under %LocalAppData%\EdgeVerve
Download the downloader exe again by clicking on new machine.
Connect to open internet and download the build.
In installation process select a different directory other yjan where you have installed product earlier

Hi,

i cleared Edgeverve from every place on my Computer and downloaded a new machine. But the same problem shows again up. That i need to upload a License File.

Hi,

What is the user id with which you are registering

Regards,
Amit

Hi,

I am facing the same issue as above that while launching the assist edge using existing machine from community website it shows that “an error has occured Application will be closed”
kindly help me with the same.

Regards,
Ravinder

Hi,
I am also facing the same issue. I have tried installing it several times but again it asks me to upload license file, which i did not receive on my email. Please assist me on the same it’s important .

Hi,

Please connect your machine to open internet and try again

Regards,
Amit Anand

My machine is connected to Jio fibre network. Still the same error.

Hi,

Kindly uninstall all previous version and post that download small exe and then do a fresh down load and install

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi,
I tried what you said and also i have reinstalled it multiple times. The below shared is the screenshot of error which occurs each time.

Regards,

Muskan

Hi,

You are allowed for maximum three times for a given machine id and user id combination

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi,
Is there any other way i can get Assistedge Community Edition installed in my machine?
Regards,
Muskan

Sorry for the late response i had exams in the last days.
what do you exactly mean with the user id?

regards,
tome