Unable to open a Test URL in browser through RPA process

I need to access a test URL through process but facing issue accessing the same. I am able to access the same link manually in Chrome browser but when I am trying to access it using webapp in the process, it says “Login failed”

Hi,

Check your application properties defined in properties window. Also, check if you have configured sign in process for application correctly.

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your response.

I have configured a webapp for the test URL but not the sign-in process. When I access the test URL manually in Chrome browser, it redirects me to the required page without any prompt but when I run the process to access the URL, windows prompt appears asking for my creds. I enter my credentials but it says login failed.

Thanks,

Sri Lekha

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your response.

I have configured a webapp for the test URL but not the sign-in process. When I access the test URL manually in Chrome browser, it redirects me to the required page without any prompt but when I run the process to access the URL, windows prompt appears asking for my creds. I enter my credentials but it says login failed.

Thanks,

Sri Lekha

Hi Amit,

Please look into this issue on priority. It is long pending issue and impacting the progress.

Regards,

Vijay Laxmi

Hi,

Kindly create sign in process for your application.
When you open manually then the cookies set in your browser redirects you to login screen.

However, while doing automation there is no pre set cookie and hence it asks for authentication

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Team,

Can you please check this on priority.

Srilekha is trying to use test URL here, no sign in process required for that. It is working fine for others but only issue for Srilekha and Lakshmi.

Can you please try to find the cause. May be they can share screen with you to check.

This issue is pending from long time. Please help.

Ashish,

Ambit controls for Srilekha and Lakshmi are getting blocked for this issue.

Regards,

Vijay Laxmi

Hi ,

As suggested kindly configure the process accordingly as per application behavior when it is launched via studio or EVA bot. If a pop up is coming configure the process to handle the pop up

Regards,
Amit Anand