Unable to launch JavaApps (.jnlp)

Hello Team,

I am trying to launch Java Application (.jnlp) present on my desktop. I have configured everything correctly and tried launching application under both the event types (Window class based and event based). JarPath/URL: D:\Appname.jnlp and other fields as per the need.

Issue: When i click on gear icon on applications activity in my process to scrap the fields, the scrapping window is opening with JAVA mode but i don’t see my application launching. Can i get a help on this issue?

Thanks,
Pranay

Here are the Logs that i have for the process i ran:

{“MachineName”:",“ProcessId”:“15544”,“ProcessName”:“F:\RPA\RPAImage\RPA_18.1\client-tools\AutomationStudio\Automation Studio.exe”,“co_module”:“SE_ACE”,“inst_key”:“0”,“trans_key”:“0”,“trans_id”:"",“crossref_id”:"",“workspacekey”:“Default”,“datetime”:“2021-08-26T21:26:19.941+00:00”,“level”:“Info”,“priority”:“0”,“srcmodule”:“JavaVersionCheck”,“method”:“ExecuteCheck”,“message”:“Version of the java.exe running could not be found”,“description”:“NA”,“userid”:"",“ipaddress”:"",“LogType”:“Default”}

{“MachineName”:"",“ProcessId”:“15544”,“ProcessName”:“F:\RPA\RPAImage\RPA_18.1\client-tools\AutomationStudio\Automation Studio.exe”,“co_module”:“SE_ACE”,“inst_key”:“0”,“trans_key”:“0”,“trans_id”:"",“crossref_id”:"",“workspacekey”:“Default”,“datetime”:“2021-08-26T21:26:23.969+00:00”,“level”:“Error”,“priority”:“0”,“srcmodule”:“EV.AE.JavaAutomation.JavaPlugin”,“method”:“StartScraping for AMPUAT”,“errormessage”:“Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”,“errordetails”:“ExceptionMessage - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. \r\nExceptionSource - EV.AE.JavaAutomation \r\nExceptionTarget - System.Object StartScraping(Boolean) \r\nStackTrace - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.\r\n at EV.AE.JavaAutomation.JavaPlugin.StartScraping(Boolean isSignIn)”,“userid”:"",“ipaddress”:"",“LogType”:“Default”}

I request the team to help me understand and resolve the problem.
pranay.

Hi,

Does your application launch by running following command from cmd
javaws D:\Appname.jnlp

Regards,
Amit