Tracing checkbox

Hi Team,

I am working on a use case in service now, where i have multiple tickets and for each ticket i have a set of company names with check box where user have ticked the company name he wants to select .
My requirement is to select that company name whose check box is ticked. But my challenge here is that ticket can have any company name selected.It is random. we don’t have same company name for every ticket. and the company name list is of 50 names. how should we configure this. Please guide.

Regards,
Vinay Sabhnani

Hi,

You will have to iterate over all the checkbox available and check there status. If the condition meets then you will have to get the text

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

How will i iterate the checkboxes can you please explain ? Those are not in a table . In website they are placed in a single box.

Regards,
Vinay Sabhnani

Hi,

If they are not in table then it will not be possible to iterate over same. You may to capture control id of each check box and check the status of individual check box

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

The Check box is not being captured, only the text beside it is getting capture while configuration. How should i proceed?

Regards,
Vinay

Hi,

If you are not able to find control via default web scrapping method then you have following three options:

1. Manual attribute configuration
  2. java script approach
  3. image based automation

Regards,
Amit Anand