Not able to install assist edge automation studio

Hello,
i am not able to install community edition automation studio. pls help

Hi

What is the issue you are facing while installing. Please send the screenshot and logs if possible.

Regards,
Shubham.

I am trying several times to download but it is stuck at downloading till 30% and after that is saying request time out

Hi,

Kindly use open internet with good internet connection so that installation package gets downloaded without getting timed out.

Regards,
shubham.

Thanks shubham for the reply . but i have tried many times with good internet speed as well and still it is failing.

Hi,

Ensure that there are no firewall restrictions which blocks download of exe file in your network

Regards,
Amit

its giving below error
Time: 24/11/02020 01:08:36 PM

Time: 24/11/02020 01:08:36 PM

Time: 24/11/02020 01:08:44 PM

Message: Error while installing AssistEdge RPA CE. Please check logs at C:\Users\aakriti.gupta03\AppData\Local\EdgeVerve\AssistEdge_RPA_CE\PrerequisitesSoftwares\AE_CE_logs.log installProductProcess.ExitCode 1603

Hi,

1603 error code is an MSI error code which indicates a failure, that is generic and computer-specific. Please refer below url for resolution suggested:

Error Code: 1603 - Fatal error during installation when used Windows Installer Service (MSI) | Kunal Chowdhury.