Not able to fetch data from grid

Hi ,

I am trying to fetch data from grid on a web page. I have attached the screenshot foe the same. The problem I am facing is when i try to follow the steps for grid/table data fetch I am able to fetch data for first two columns which are links in the Grid. Where when I try to fetch columns containing text values it does not work. When I press ALT and select two consecutive column values which are text nothing happens properties window does not open. Where when I try to do the same steps for columns with link values It works fine.

Attaching screenshot of my grid for referencGrid e.

Thanks and Regards,
Vibhor Mahajan

Hi,

When you are configuring can you use interaction get attribute - > innerText rather than getValue
Let me know if that works or not

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,
Thanks for your response. The problem I am facing here is when I try to Configure columns with text values by pressing ALT and selecting to consecutive values of same column the property windows does not come up, nothing happens.

Where as when I try to configure columns with a link in them I am able to see properties window after selecting 2 consecutive values.

Thanks and Regards,
Vibhor Mahajan

Hi,

This means that system is not able to identify a common pattern for two consecutive cells in two rows for the Category column and that is why nothing is happening. Most probably they are having CSS selector with no pattern.

Can you check individually what css selector comes individually for either of the rows

Regards,
Amit Anand