License file has not been sent to registered email address

Hello,
Studio community edition has been installed, at the first start it requests a License File, which supposed to be sent to my email… BUT there are no emails with such file in my inbox (I have gmail account registered). Is it possible somehow to trigger manually email distribution with licence .dat file attached?

Hi,

License gets generated automatically when you are connected to open internet. You do not need to manually upload the same

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hello, I was reading that post about Open internet, maybe it sounds strange, but I’m connected to the Open Internet (at least it is standard PC connection from home). Also please be aware that it is Community edition which is asking to “Upload file from registered email” and it sounds a bit different from “generated automatically”. Obviously nothing has been generated automatically, so please could you advice the steps to make it happened? Or how to check why AssistEdge is deciding I’m connected from “wrong/closed(?) internet”?

Hi,

By open internet we mean that there are no firewall restrictions. It has been observed that in some closed n/w api call to generate license fails and license is not created on user machine. System will ask to upload license only when automatic license generation has failed.

Regards,
Amit Anand