Http request getting timed out after 90 s

hi ,
i am getting this error intermittently when i run my bot ,it seems its from the server side ,is it from the server side or can anything be done in the bot configuration to fix this issue.kindly help.

Hi,

Before performing click operation first check whether the required UI control is present or not using Control Exists operation. Wait using loop until value is true and then only perform click operation

Regards,
Amit

Actually it is performing the click operation and another page gets loaded and loading that page is taking too much time and then the error is thrown.

Hi,

Then configure an element on the newly loaded screen and put a control exists interaction on same. Use loop until value is true.

Alternately, try putting this interaction in try catch block and handle the thrown exception

Regards,
Amit Anand

already i am using wait until exist interaction on an element on that newly loaded screen and given the timeout as 1 minute is that same to which you have suggested??

Hi,

Reduce time of wait until exist and use it in a loop along with Control Exist interaction

Regards,
Amit Anand

hi Amit i tried putting control exists interaction in loop but still i am getting the same error also tried catching it with try catch block ,but don’t know how to define this exception in catch block …is there any other solution for this and can you also can you tell how to define this exception.kindly help.

Hi,

I checked the exception that you are getting and it is a standard selenium exception when the page load is very slow. Also, happens when an incompatible version of browser driver is used.

Can you please mention the chrome browser version that you are using.

Regards,
Amit Anand

chrome version which i am using is Version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hi,

Can you upgrade your chrome driver in AE product which is compatible with browser version installed in your machine. You can refer user manual on how to do the same. You can download chrome driver from this url.

driver

hi i downloaded the Chrome Driver 85.0.4183.87 which is compatible with my browser and i am stuck at this part ,here they are asking to create a folder with the driver version ,do i need to create a folder with name 85.0.4183.87 ??kindly help

Hi,

Yes, create a folder with same name and place chromedriver inside that.

Also, replace the chrome driver in selenium driver folder as in your screen shot

Regards,
Amit Anand