How to fetch data from a sharepoint list

Hi,

We have a requirement, where we want to fetch data from a sharepoint list. The share point activity present does not have operation for this. Could you please let me know how this can be achieved. Should I use web scrapping?

Thanks and Regards,
Vibhor Mahajan

Hi,

Share point version only till version 2010 is supported with the set of interaction given. Kindly do web automation in order to achieve your use case

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

I have a sharepoint online list. I want to fetch the values from the list and then update them back to the list. For fetching the values I tried to do a table extraction but that is not working. When I try to press ALT and click two consecutive values it does not identify anything. Could you please suggest how this can be achieved.

Also how can I update the list?

Thanks and Regards,
Vibhor Mahajan

Hi,

Does the list you are referring have tr and td attributes as in a web table

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

I was able to fetch the data from the sharepoint list using the table extraction method. But now the problem I am facing is - After I have processed the data I have to update a column in every row. How can we achieve this.

PFA my sharepoint list.

Thanks and Regards,
Vibhor Mahajan

Hi,

You will have to iterate over each cell row in same manner and use either set value or set attribute interaction to write in editable area

Regards,
Amit Anand