Application host issue

Hi,

I am using Application host activity inside While loop. For the 1st iteration, it is working fine but for 2nd iteration it is throwing this error. I tried to shuffle the values of array but still only for 2nd iteration facing below issue.

Hi,

Can you please help to provide solution for this. I am facing this issue for web app as well.

Hi,

Did you find any solution to this issue.

I am facing the same issue. Where the application breaks after the first iteration giving the above mentioned error.

Not yet…Earlier i was facing this issue for Application host so i separated it and it is working for me. But again am facing the same issue for Web application.

Hi Team,

Can you please help to provide some solution for the mentioned issue?

Hi,

Found a work around for this. Not sure whether it will work for you.

The issue was coming for me when I was trying to run the automation process through studio. But then when I tried running the process using eva bot it ran perfectly fine for all my iteration.

Thanks and Regards,
Vibhor Mahajan

Hi Vibhor,

Yes, this workaround is working for me as well. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi,

I did some research and found that the issue we were facing occurs when the object that is being used gets Garbage collected. PFB the link:

This is the reason I tried running the automation process using Eva Bot instead of automation studio and it worked fine.

Thanks and Regards,
Vibhor Mahajan

Hi Vibhor,

Okay. If this the issue then we may need to increase heap size, but i don’t know where exactly we can make this change. Do anyone have idea about it???