Win Popup Handler - Sign In Process

I am using Win Pop-up Handler in Sign In process. But, user name and password provided are not populated in popup and its not signing in. Can any one help, how to handle the popup in signin process. I have shared screenshot like how sign in page looks.

Try using parallel activity. On LHS of parallel activity put the click interaction (on which this popup comes), On RHS of parallel activity put a delay activity followed by popup handler activity.

thanks @ashishJ. Will try this. For now, i have passed username and password in URL, since am using chrome.

@amit_anand15 : We have a same problem and we are not able to configure a Win Pop up handler. Can you please help ? We do not want to pass username and pwd along with the URL as the approach doesnt seem right.

Hi,

Which browser are you using. Chrome or IE ?

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

I am using Chrome.

Regards.

Hi,

As mentioned in comments above

Try using parallel activity. On LHS of parallel activity put the click interaction (on which this popup comes), On RHS of parallel activity put a delay activity followed by popup handler activity.

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

Actually this Pop Up comes as soon as the URL is opened. There is no separate “click” event that brings this PopUp. Also using the Windows Recording mode, I am not able to pick any element (the text boxes and the submit\cancel buttons) that comes in the popup window. :neutral_face: I did press control key during recording.

Regards.

Hi,

To resolve.
Have a dummy url opened and using navigate to activity then navigate to your application url which have pop up

Configuring pop up window using pop up handler do not require web scrapping

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

It is not working. PFB the screenshots of how I have done.

Image 1
Used Popup Handler instead of WinPopup Handler as you suggested.
Capture1

Image 2

Gave the Popup name as “Sign In”
Added 2 Text Box for Username and Pwd. How do I specify which text box it is? I did not find anything to map which value should go to which textbox. In Field to Map, I have passed arguments containg the username and pwd values. Also, for Button, I can only see Accept and Cancel. What we need to click is on “Sign In”

Capture2

Image3

Error on running.

Capture3

Any mistake that I made ? Pls have a check.

Regards.