While execution process is taking wrong data from excel

Hi,

Below is the excel we are using in the process. Sometime, it is taking ItemNumber from the current line and PONumber from the previous line. Similarly, From subinv from current line and To subinv from the previous line. Due to which, wrong data is getting processed.
I have not hardcoded any values in the process.

Please help to suggest the solution for this.

Hi,

Kindly reinitialize your argument at end of each row iteration. So that in new iteration values from that row are only picked.

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

Will try this. Thank you.

Hi Amit,

I have reinitialize all the argument at the end of the each iteration but still facing the same issue.
I am printing the values in the Output console and right values are getting printed but while execution it is setting (set value action) the wrong values in the instance.

Hi,

Please check mapping of argument where set value action is performed. It will set the existing value of argument only

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

Below is the screenshot where i have used set text action to add the PONumber value in the instance. This PONumber is the parameter/column name coming from excel. Its not just about the PoNumber. Sometime it is taking wrong item number, wrong FromSubinv, wrong ToSubInv even though we have mapped the correct parameter to SetText action.

Hi,
Is there a pattern when this happens like for a specific row or data set. System by itself will never mix value. There can be some issue in process design logic

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

We have used try catch block Inside excel loop. In case, any issue occurs in Try, bot will go to catch and execute few actions. Then it will go to the next record.
If all records completes successfully then we are not facing this wrong data issue.
But if any record get failed, then whichever records it execute after that, wrong data will get picked in few cases.
I am reinitializing the arguments in catch block as well. But still facing the issue.

Hi,

Write initialization of argument in finally block.

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi,

I am facing the same issue in another use case as well. Is this community edition issue?
Is there any way to correct this wrong data issue?
We have tried reinitializing variable/arguments to “” in try catch finally block. Still facing the same issue.

Hi Amit,

Wanted to understand if The AssistEdge Community Edition can support bulk data loading like 1k records or so.

Thanks and Regards,
Shreyasi Rachha