Which is the compatible version of chrome browser for AE 18.0

Hi,

I have installed AE community edition 18.0. Whenever I am executing a process, it is giving warning of compatible chrome browser.

Can you please help me to understand the compatible version of Chrome for 18.0?
Thanks!!

Browser|690x169

Hi,

For chrome driver and browser compatibility kindly refer this web page. You can ignore the warning if automation is working for you. If not then make changes as mentioned in trouble shooting guide

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

Automation is not working properly in 18.0. It was working fine in 17.5.
I have used JavaScript activity in process but when it is executing, double page is getting displayed.
Is it due to browser compatibility issue?

Hi,

May be. Google is continuously doing modification in chrome browser and chrome driver. First test your java script in your browser developer console and see if it is working

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

I followed Troubleshoot guide for browser compatibility issue and followed all the steps mentioned there. But still facing the same issue. What should i do??

Hi,

What is your exact issue and what is not working for you
mention browser version and driver that you are using.

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

In process, i have javascript activity. For the first time javascript is executing fine but when process is trying to execute 2nd javascript, double image of same page is getting displayed. due to which process is failing as it is not able to identify configured elements.

I also tested the links used in process separately. It is executing perfectly fine. And the whole process is also working fine in 17.5. It is in production in 17.5. This issue is coming only in 18.0
I am using chrome version 79 and driver 79 for the same.

Hi,

I used “NavigateTo” activity instead of “Javascript”. So mentioned issue has been resolved. But warning of compatible chrome browser is still there.

Hi,

Post putiing compatible driver kindly ensure that you have made entry in ApplicationAutomationMetadata.json file. Only then pop up warning will go

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

I made all this changes as given in Troubleshoot guide. But warning is still there.

kindly paste screenshot of what entries you made in json file . You probably have made some mistake in making the entry because of which you are getting the warning

Regards,
Amit Anand