Web Field Configuration Failure

community-edition
automation-studio

I am accessing Finacle 7 web application. After clicking on “start field configuration” application controls are not highlighting to select. This happens after installing “java 6 update 34”. Before that, this function worked properly. But java is needed to run this Finacle application. please help me ASAP. this is critical.

this is the relevent part of error log for that issue.

please reach me ASAP.

co_module~SE_ACE inst_key~0 trans_key~0 trans_id~ req_id~ cust_id~ crossref_id~ workspacekey~Default datetime~2019-02-22T16:04:16.715+05:30 level~Error priority~0 srcmodule~EV.AE.IEWebAutomation method~IEPlugin- StartScraping-FinacleHNB errormessage~Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index exceptiondetails~ at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at EV.AE.IEWebAutomation.IEPlugin.<>c__DisplayClass109_0.b__1()
at Polly.Retry.RetryEngine.Implementation(Action action, IEnumerable1 shouldRetryPredicates, Func1 policyStateFactory)
at Polly.RetrySyntax.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.b__0(Action action, Context context)
at Polly.Policy.Execute(Action action, Context context)
at EV.AE.IEWebAutomation.IEPlugin.StartScraping(Boolean isSignIn) userid~WIN-JULU27E0R3L\sysop ipaddress~10.110.6.118

Hi,

Are you trying to scrap an applet inside a web application which is java based control or a web application control. JDK version supported is 1.7 and 1.8

Regards,
Amit

It is not applet. just web application. I cofigured web application before install JRE. I completed that process. After that I wanted to develop another process for different web application. (Finacle 7). So i installed JRE. After that Web configuration is not working. So i checked the web scraping tool for previous web site (because it worked properly). But now web configuration tool is not working for any website.

Hi,

In order to debug can you try scrapping generic website say google and check. This will help us in isolating if the issue is Finacle Application related

Regards,
Amit

i checked. we cant scrape any web site now. but before it works better.

Hi,

This needs to be checked. Recommended version of of Java is 1.7 onwards

Regards,
Amit

I will install java 1.7 and let you know. Now I have uninstalled all java versions from machine. But still it is not working.
how can you check this. I need further help.

Hi,

For community version you will have to resolve your issue. I can only suggest depending upon inputs you provide. Install JDK 1.7 and then send the logs again

Regards,
Amit

Hi,

Ok I will do it and let you know. And I tried this with enterprice edition and raised a ticket in jira.

Thanks.