Web Element not found issue

Hi,

I am using AssistEdge RPA CE to automate one of my web application process.
The process has to be repeated ‘N’ number of times as per the entries in an excel file.
However, as the web application responds a little slow, I had to put some delay in the process(otherwise getting the error Web Element not found ) and now it takes around 50 seconds for one iteration. But my excel has around 2000 entries and it will take more than one day to complete the process.
Is there any other option which we can use instead of delay which will improve the application performance.

Kindly provide your valuable inputs at the earliest.

Hi,

The other option is that you will have to check if the web element exists in loop and get the value in variable. Depending upon variable value you can exit loop and click on the desired UI

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

Kindly explain, how do we check if the web element exists in loop. Do we need to check this by coding or do we have inbuilt functionality in the application for this.

Regards,
Nurshid

From interaction dropdown select value Control exists interaction to validate if the control is present. If yes then perform set value or click interaction else wait for a second and then again check in a loop

Regards,
Amit

how do you check if the element exist after u use control exist? like in other rpa tool, there is output result like true or false if element is found or not

Hi,

There is Control Exists interaction using which you can check

Regards,
Amit

1 Like