Unable to re-install AE

Hi team, I am unable to re-install assist edge to my machine.

error massage - Installation Failed

Hi,

Have you uninstalled the previous version from control panel. If you only delete directory entry in registry key remains

Regards,
Amit Anand

I have uninstalled the previous version from control panel as well and tried to re install, still I am unable to install to my machine.

please find error log

Time: 19/08/02020 10:43:41 AM

Time: 19/08/02020 10:43:41 AM

Time: 19/08/02020 10:43:51 AM

Message: Error while installing AssistEdge RPA CE. Please check logs at C:\Users\nandesh.k\AppData\Local\EdgeVerve\AssistEdge_RPA_CE\PrerequisitesSoftwares\AE_CE_logs.log installProductProcess.ExitCode 1602

Hi Team, Please assist to install AE in my system.

Hi,

Was your previous un installation successful

Regards,
Amit Anand

Yes, it was successful.

Hi,

The MSI error 1602 Means “User cancels installation”.

if the software was currently running on the target computer, some files would be locked for editing and the software exists with its own error code, 1602.

Kindly check if any residual file is left from previous installation.

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

I don’t see any residual file left in my machine form previous installation. It would be great help if you help me with re-installation by screen sharing via Wbex /skype

Regards,
Nandesh

Hi Team,

I am having some issue while re-installing Assist edge to my system. Could you please help me to get this issue resolved.

PFB error msg

Massage: Exit code of WiRunSQL.vbs for UpgradeCode: 0

Message: Error while installing AssistEdge RPA CE. Please check logs at C:\Users\nandesh.k\AppData\Local\EdgeVerve\AssistEdge_RPA_CE\PrerequisitesSoftwares\AE_CE_logs.log installProductProcess.ExitCode 1602

I have logged this issue in community forum as well, as per their instruction I have deleted all the residual file from the machine and tried to re-install but still facing the same issue.

It would be great help if you guys help me to get this issue resolved asap.

Regards,

Nandesh Shetty K

image001.png

Hi Nandesh,

Request you to uninstall the previous version properly and then try to install it one more time. Hope that will work.

Regards,
Shubham.

Hi Team,

I am not able to open AssistEdge Community versions in my desktop for the second time. It will be stuck in initializing page.

Please help me to get this issue resolved.

Nandesh