Unable to open .JNLP file in chrome

Hi all

In my Usecase whenever i login to the Application a JNLP file will be downloaded.
and every time i need to open that file and need to continue my work in that opened form.
when i try to open that for in normal google Chrome that form is opening without any error, but when i try to open it with the google chrome launched by AE then it is showing the below error. please help me with the issue

Thanks,
Ilakkiya

Hi,

How have you added JNLP application. JNLP application needs to be added under Java technology type

Regards,
Amit Anand

hi amit
i tried to add the JNLP application as Java Apps.
when i try to configure the elements. nothing is getting highlighted.can you please suggest me the work around for using Java Apps

this is the error message i am getting
{“MachineName”:"",“ProcessId”:“4112”,“ProcessName”:“C:\Users\ilakkiya.s\Documents\EdgeVerve Systems Limited\AssistEdge_CE\Workflow\AssistEdge RPA CE.exe”,“workspacekey”:“Default”,“datetime”:“2020-11-04T17:43:56.435+05:30”,“level”:“Warning”,“priority”:“0”,“srcmodule”:“WorkFlowDataService.ServiceSecurity.AuthenticationManager”,“method”:“BeforeCall”,“message”:"#EM18: Failed to access the headers in the incoming request.",“description”:“NA”,“userid”:“ITLINFOSYS\ilakkiya.s”,“ipaddress”:“10.184.53.89”,“LogType”:“Default”}
{“MachineName”:"",“ProcessId”:“4112”,“ProcessName”:“C:\Users\ilakkiya.s\Documents\EdgeVerve Systems Limited\AssistEdge_CE\Workflow\AssistEdge RPA CE.exe”,“workspacekey”:“Default”,“datetime”:“2020-11-04T17:43:57.735+05:30”,“level”:“Warning”,“priority”:“0”,“srcmodule”:“WorkFlowDataService.ServiceSecurity.AuthenticationManager”,“method”:“BeforeCall”,“message”:"#EM18: Failed to access the headers in the incoming request.",“description”:“NA”,“userid”:“ITLINFOSYS\ilakkiya.s”,“ipaddress”:“10.184.53.89”,“LogType”:“Default”}
{“MachineName”:"",“ProcessId”:“4112”,“ProcessName”:“C:\Users\ilakkiya.s\Documents\EdgeVerve Systems Limited\AssistEdge_CE\Workflow\AssistEdge RPA CE.exe”,“workspacekey”:“Default”,“datetime”:“2020-11-04T17:44:07.156+05:30”,“level”:“Warning”,“priority”:“0”,“srcmodule”:“WorkFlowDataService.ServiceSecurity.AuthenticationManager”,“method”:“BeforeCall”,“message”:"#EM18: Failed to access the headers in the incoming request.",“description”:“NA”,“userid”:“ITLINFOSYS\ilakkiya.s”,“ipaddress”:“10.184.53.89”,“LogType”:“Default”}
{“MachineName”:"",“ProcessId”:“4112”,“ProcessName”:“C:\Users\ilakkiya.s\Documents\EdgeVerve Systems Limited\AssistEdge_CE\Workflow\AssistEdge RPA CE.exe”,“workspacekey”:“Default”,“datetime”:“2020-11-04T17:44:39.836+05:30”,“level”:“Warning”,“priority”:“0”,“srcmodule”:“WorkFlowDataService.ServiceSecurity.AuthenticationManager”,“method”:“BeforeCall”,“message”:"#EM18: Failed to access the headers in the incoming request.",“description”:“NA”,“userid”:“ITLINFOSYS\ilakkiya.s”,“ipaddress”:“10.184.53.89”,“LogType”:“Default”}
{“MachineName”:"",“ProcessId”:“4112”,“ProcessName”:“C:\Users\ilakkiya.s\Documents\EdgeVerve Systems Limited\AssistEdge_CE\Workflow\AssistEdge RPA CE.exe”,“workspacekey”:“Default”,“datetime”:“2020-11-04T17:44:42.055+05:30”,“level”:“Warning”,“priority”:“0”,“srcmodule”:“WorkFlowDataService.ServiceSecurity.AuthenticationManager”,“method”:“BeforeCall”,“message”:"#EM18: Failed to access the headers in the incoming request.",“description”:“NA”,“userid”:“ITLINFOSYS\ilakkiya.s”,“ipaddress”:“10.184.53.89”,“LogType”:“Default”}

hi
please do reply for my query. i am uploading the screenshot of adding my JNLP file in java apps

Hi,

Please help to suggest the solution.

Hi,

Can you please check if javaw.exe is launched which is pointing to mapping server.jar when you are launching your Studio.

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,
javaW.exe is launced

Hi,

In your JNLP app properties what is the env type you have selected.

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi

i tried both window based as well as event based
it is not working
Regards,
ilakkiya

Hi,

1. Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Double click on the Java icon. The Java Control Panel will start.
  1. Click on Security
  2. Select check box for Enable Java content for browser
  3. Edit site list and add your application under safe site list. Change security level to high for safe sites.

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi
All these settings are are made but even it is not working.

Regards,
Ilakkiya

Hi,

Can you check with Rapid Response Application Development team. Chrome Web driver is used to launch chrome application.
The error pop up which you have posted is from Rapid Response application and they will be able to check appliction logs and identify rca of the issue

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit
when i try to open it manually it is working fine
thanks,
ilakkiya

Hi,

I am not talking about manual launch. Through Studio we use Selenium Chrome Web driver is used to launch chrome application.

Check with your Dev team the error pop up which you have posted from Rapid Response application and they will be able to check application logs and identify rca of the issue