Unable to highlighting the POPUP info

i am unable to inspect on the popup. but somehow i found class and id of that highlighting information. and i have changed window number from 0 to 1 still not able to highlighting that particular part. could anyone please help me with the issue.

i have attached the image for reference. i need to highlight that error.

Hi ,

you can please try using win pop-up handler, mention the window title to be handled and configure the button.

thanks,
Pooja

No… it’s not about the selecting the text…i need to border that particular message(No matching pay period found for the specified search criteria)…
for Eg::
document.getElementById(‘id’).style.border=“medium solid red”; like this… we are highlighting whatever we want…but in this case that is not working…

Hi,

What exactly is your use case:

1. Are you not able to identify Given Label and button on the pop up window
    or
  2. You want to change CSS of the label shown in pop up

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

1.Able to identify the button , but only using direct url for that pop -up or using dock action ,cannot directly right click on pop-up and inspect element .

2.yes need to change css of button i.e. change border color…

Hi,

The windows is a web page dialog box so, dock action will be required

Using UI automation it is not possible to change css, You will have to write java script to do the same

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

Java script is already written, and we used dock window also.
but still we are not able to highlighting that particular message.

while running the flow manually, on the pop-up window which opens we are not able to right click and inspect any element. But if we open the pop-up using the url of pop-up in separate window then the right click +inspect works and we are able to javascript and highlight the required element in pop-up.

Hi,

Please check if your java script works in browser console. Also check if you have given window number correctly in Execute Java script activity

Regards,
Amit Anand