Unable to do any other work while running RPA

We have developed an RPA use case using assist edge and installed it in multiple systems. And we are facing issue for 2 systems among all i.e. after running rpa it has to fetch data from website but meanwhile user should be able to do other work too like working on other applications such as outlook, notepad etc. But after running rpa always chrome window gets popup even if user clicks on any other application then also only chrome window gets pop up.

On other systems user is able to do other work simultaneously , facing this issue only on 2 systems.

Please help us to resolve it asap.

Hi,

Pop up which you mentioned in your post. Is it an application pop up or some other pop up. Can you post screen shot of same.

Application should be able to do automation in minimized mode unless you have used activities in your automation which requires focus. For ex: Focus window / Key event / print screen

Regards,
Amit Anand

Below is the window which always comes up. RPA is fetching some data from this website for multiple records, for every record this window only pops up and does not allows to do any other work in background, If at all user clicks on any other application like outlook or notepad etc. then also it always redirects to same chrome window. This is happening for only 2 users, For other users fetching data from website happens in background and simultaneously they are able to work on other windows/applications.

ABove is the window which always comes up. RPA is fetching some data from this website for multiple records, for every record this window only pops up and does not allows to do any other work in background, If at all user clicks on any other application like outlook or notepad etc. then also it always redirects to same chrome window. This is happening for only 2 users, For other users fetching data from website happens in background and simultaneously they are able to work on other windows/applications.

Above is the screenshot of window which pops up.

I have uploaded screenshot, pls help let me know ur observation

Hi,

This is income tax site web page and has nothing to do with the product. Please check on your system what is invoking this url

Regards,
Amit Anand

HI,
Actually we are opening this url through assist edge, and then fetching data every time. So when we run rpa, it is opening this website every time for each record and that only does not allows to do any other work. Means simultaneously we cnt do any other work. if I try to click on outlook then also quickly i get redirected to this chrome window as rpa is fetching data from website. Same rpa working fine for other user only for 2 users causing this. Please suggest what can be cause and solution for this.

HI,

Actually we are opening this url through assist edge, and then fetching data every time. So when we run rpa, it is opening this website every time for each record and that only does not allows to do any other work. Means simultaneously we cnt do any other work. if I try to click on outlook then also quickly i get redirected to this chrome window as rpa is fetching data from website. Same rpa working fine for other user only for 2 users causing this. Please suggest what can be cause and solution for this.

Hi,

In your previous post you mentioned that issue is coming for 2 users and for other automation is able to work in background.
Can you check the chrome browser version and see if there is a difference on two machines.
Also, have you used focus window activity anywhere in process

Regards,
Amit Anand

This issue is resolved now Thank you.

Having one more issue now: Getting Invalid license error while uploading license. AE is downloaded just 20 days back it was working fine earlier and now it is asking for license:

Pls tell me how to regenerate license

Hi,

Once license file has expired same will not work. You will have to uninstall and reinstall the product. License will get generated automatically.

Regards,
Amit Anand