Though input source has value, while setting value, its taking 0 as input

@amit_anand15 , Though input source has value, while setting value, its taking 0 as input.BY160

Hi,

Follow these steps to debug your issue:

1. First check if the web Ui element accepts the value that you are trying to enter. You can do this by replacing variable with hard coded value and selecting default check box. This will ensure that UI element accepts the value that you are trying to enter
  2. Post that check the value of variable that you are passing by using a write line activity before the step in which you are writing the value. This will ensure that variable value is correct

Yes amit when i hard code the value as default its taking…bt when i give same from input source its nt taking…i chckd wth writeline brfre ths…its displayng value in otpt correctly…bt when i giv it as inpt source…its nt fetchng…

Hi,

Create your argument in manner as shown in screenshot. You should be able to set value using argument

I tried this but dint work…but then did writeline befre opening it…and then it take input source…i try removng wrteline…its taking value 0…

Write line activity has nothing to do with Input argument value. It simply prints that value in output window.