Sign in process getting failed for web application

After providing correct credentials, Sign in process is getting failed during set up environment.

User ID and Password inputs provided are not being visible on login page. Set up is getting failed.

Please help.

Hi Vinay,

Ensure that you have configured selectors for Login Id/ password and Button correctly while configuring your sign in automation process.

Regards,
Amit

Thanks for your prompt response. Controls selected like textbox,button during start field configuration are unable to identify during set up environment and test is getting failed as the fields are not found.

Hi,

While configuring web elements of Sign In screen ensure that you have selected selectors for each element correctly. If the default populated values are not working then try with other option available. If you are not able to give unique selectors then use image based automation

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit Anand,

Thanks for your prompt response.

Configuring webelements in sign in screen didn’t work with default populated values.

Tried image based automation still din’t succeed. Getting below error.

Website sign in page

Hi Vinay,

I think you are not capturing the image correctly as no matching image found error is shown.

Also note that while doing test run you will also have to bring application in focus using Focus window activity.

Alternately you can use Java Script executor activity and write js code to automate

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

Thanks for quick response.

I wanted to provide username in the webpage. Have tried image based and the error appears as image not found even after setting offset point and input correctly. Need your help.

Thanks

Image is selected from browser which is opened inside automation studio. IE version is 11

Hi,

Image automation has nothing to do with browser version

It will just compare the image that you have captured while recording with the image available during test run.

For doing Image Base automation, drag drop your application block and select app. Then do a set up environment so that application is opened outside. Capture image then and define appropriate interaction

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit Anand,

Created sign in process and it is successfully deployed.
Post sign in i want to automate some more steps in the website.
Could you please tell me how to use sign process deployed and capture the logged in website and perform some more steps in it?

Thanking you in advance

Hi Vinay,

Create a process. Add your application and then launch it inside Studio. Post that Sign in manually in the application and reach landing screen.

Post that configure your use case by configuring different web elements and interaction upon them

Regards,
Amit