Showing this error after installation assitedge community edition "The type initializer for 'SE.Core.Automation.IoCContainer.IoC' threw an exception"

Showing this error after installation assitedge community edition “The type initializer for
‘SE.Core.Automation.IoCContainer.IoC’ threw an exception”

Please give the solution

Hi amol,
i am having same issue.

Hi,

Go to folder :
%LocalAppData%/AutomationStudio_<RandomeNumber>\Logs
and check the logs. Attach the error observed in logs

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,
following is the part of log:
“{“MachineName”:“VAIO”,“ProcessId”:“8936”,“ProcessName”:“C:\Users\VAIO1\Documents\EdgeVerve Systems Limited\AssistEdge_CE\ACE\Automation Studio.exe”,
“co_module”:“SE_ACE”,“inst_key”:“0”,“trans_key”:“0”,“trans_id”:”",“crossref_id”:"",“workspacekey”:“Default”,“datetime”:“2020-07-13T16:12:11.335+05:30”,
“level”:“Error”,“priority”:“0”,“srcmodule”:“IDE.App”,“method”:“OnStartup”,“errormessage”:“The type initializer for ‘SE.Core.Automation.IoCContainer.IoC’ threw
an exception.”,“errordetails”:“ExceptionMessage - The type initializer for ‘SE.Core.Automation.IoCContainer.IoC’ threw an exception. \r\nExceptionSource -
Automation Studio \r\nExceptionTarget - Void OnStartup(System.Windows.StartupEventArgs) \r\nStackTrace - System.TypeInitializationException:
The type initializer for ‘SE.Core.Automation.IoCContainer.IoC’ threw an exception. —> System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load
one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.\r\n at SE.Core.Automation.IoCContainer.GeneratorsModule.Load()\r\n
at Ninject.Modules.NinjectModule.OnLoad(IKernel kernel)\r\n at Ninject.KernelBase.Load(IEnumerable1 m)\r\n at Ninject.KernelBase.Load(IEnumerable1 assemblies)\r\n
at Ninject.ModuleLoadExtensions.Load(IKernel kernel, Assembly assemblies)\r\n at SE.Core.Automation.IoCContainer.IoC…cctor()\r\n — End of inner exception
stack trace —\r\n at IDE.App.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)”,“userid”:“VAIO\VAIO1”,“ipaddress”:"",“LogType”:“Default”}

Regards,
sampada

Thanks for responding amit sir, but i didn’t get the idea what to do?

Hi,

Kindly don’t give your personal number on public forums. I have just asked to check the logs at given path. also, can you confirm if Microsoft Office is installed on your machine

Regards,
Amit Anand

hi,
yes microsoft office is installed on my laptop.

regards,
sampada

hi,
yes Microsoft office is installed.

Regards,
Amol

Hi,

Check for other pre-req such as .Net

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi,
.NET Framework is also installed in my laptop