SAP application Launch

In Automation Studio I am not able to launch a SAP application that I’m trying to automate.

@Vip
You need to put the below-mentioned two third party libraries (Interop.SAPFEWSELib.dll and Interop.SAPROTWR.dll) at following locations (where is the folder where you have installed the product): \EdgeVerve Systems Limited\AssistEdge_CE\ACE\ThirdPartyDLLs
\EdgeVerve Systems Limited\AssistEdge_CE\ACE\SAPEngine\ \EdgeVerve Systems Limited\AssistEdge_CE\PA\ThirdPartyDLLs \

2 Likes

can you plz share the details where we can get the interop.dll files to save in the respective installed product location?

Hi,

You can find the details at following link
https://www.edgeverve.com/artificial-intelligence/nia/componentlist/assistedge-community-edition-17-5-5/

HI Amit,

Reinstalled it again and AE is opening now. I have placed attached Dll’s in the required folders in AE but couldn’t connect to SAP Application. Setup environment is still running and not displaying anything in the output. Please check and help in this regard.

Rgds
Monish

Hi,

You must have given incorrect parameter while configuring your application. That is why environment is not setting up

Regards,
Amit

HI Amit,

Thanks for the response. The application was configured with correct parameters. Using the same, other team mates were able to access SAP. Attaching you the screenshot as well. Please check and help me in this regard.

Rgds
Monish

Hi,

If other team members are able to access then what is different in your machine. Check if the process runs on your team member machine. If it runs then look out for any difference in OS, SAP version etc

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

I couldn’t find these dll on the components link you shared.

Please advise!