Radio Button Select Issue

Hi Team,
I want to select the radio button on the screen which is not a default selected button. Issue is after starting Multimodal interface to access the application, as shown in below image, the red line outlines the entire tab,but I want to select only radio button ‘Non Exempt’ before I proceed further.

If I select Non Exempt without red outline and create the process, it is executing as per my requirement by finally throwing error as Web Element not found for button ‘Non Exempt’. Please advice how to proceed.

Hi,

System is not able to uniquely identify radio button control. Check if the radio button is embedded in Radio or select tag

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,
It is embedded as Radio.

Hi Amit,
In the first attached screen, I want to select ‘Non Exempt’ radio button and proceed further. Please suggest a way.

Hi,

Can you share web site url so that i can check the same

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,
URL : http://istimetst/TimeIt/Accounts/SuperLogin. Using IE as Webbrowser.
I also tried out using Web Scrapping -> Send Keys -> Tab + Tab + Space to select Non Exempt but no luck.

Hi Amit/Team,
Is there any update please ?

Hi,

Ignore the red line and post starting scrapping click on the desired radio button. Selector for each individual radio button will get generated like this

Thanks Amit, It worked now.