Not able to uninstall assistedge as License file didn't download

Hi,
I am not able to uninstall the assist edge setup as License file didn’t download . Hence i have to reinstall again. Kindly help. I am getting the message “The specified account already exists”. I dont have admin access.

"The specified account already exists”. This is not a bug within AssistEdge installer but in .msi installers in general, where certain registry keys can become corrupted during an install or uninstall. To rectify this you may need to run the fix utility provided by microsoft from link given below-
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

Hi Amit,

As per the company policy, I should not be supposed to download.the page was restricted by the company.Please let me know any other way to resolve it.so that I can further proceed

Hi Amit,

Please give your suggestions.

Hi,

Kindly check with your network administrator regarding page restriction

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi,

With the help CCD team I have uninstalled AssistEdge community Edition. But I am facing another issue as follows while trying to reinstall again. Kindly help me. Still I am not able to install the app successfully after I have spent 3 days.

Note:- .Net Framework version 8 installed already

Regards,

Amuthapriya Sundaram

image001.jpg

Hi,

Did you restart your machine post uninstallation. Also, note that there should not be any residual file of previous installation. You can also try by installaing product in a separate directory.

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi,

First of all i see user id is incorrect.

As given in screenshot license is generated for user BLRKEC362093L\BLrkecC362039ldam but you are trying to install and upload license from user id amuthapriya.s

Also, use command getmac /fo table /v to check which mac id corresponds to network adapter. Ensure that you are connected to same while uplaoding license.

Regards,
Amit Anand