Not able to interact with Oracle EBS forms

hi team,

I am using application host to configure EBS forms, but except set value no other action is being performed. Once AE launches the forms, even manually I am not able to interact with the forms, how do I solve this?

thanks,
Pooja

Hi,

Are you able to highlight and capture the controls in Oracle EBS forms

Regards,
Amit Anand

hi Amit,

yes, I am able to capture them but couldn’t run the click or get attribute actions.

thanks,
Pooja

Hi,

May be the element is not present or is not clickable at the time when interaction is performed at run time. Check the element availability using Control Exist interaction

Regards,
Amit Anand

hi Amit,

Tried using control exist and Is enabled actions ,they come as true even then the click action is not getting performed.

thanks,
Pooja

Hi,

Are you getting any error while performing click action

Regards,
Amit Anand

hi Amit,

no error , just the form gets struck. i need to close it from task manager.

thanks.
Pooja

hi Amit,
this is the error which is popping up, this comes only when I access the forms using AE, when i do it manually no error comes.

kindly check and suggest a solution to this.

thanks,
Pooja

Hi,

AE performs UI level interaction. I suggest to use debug process feature and debug your process step by step in order to identify exactly at which step this issue come and on performing what interaction.

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit ,

Issue Resolved, I haven’t checked on has java component while creating an application.
Once I checked it forms started responding.

thanks,
Pooja