Not able to Export process in 18.0 community edition

Hi,

I am trying to export a process which in deployed state but facing below issue

ExportError

What could be the reason for this?

it could be as community edition does not allow this feature as it is only community edition, and not enterprise edition

Hi,

Export feature is supported in Community edition. Kindly restart studio and try again. If it doesn’t work let me know what activities you are using in your process

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

I restarted studio but still facing the same issue.At the time of publish and deploy process as well it was giving attached issue -

DeployError

There are many activities used in process like application, assign, writeline, navigateTo, Excel loop, try catch, outlook, file operation activity, reuse process, focus window, if else, do while, while etc
Please note that, the process am trying to export was earlier created in 17.5 version. I imported that in 18.0, made some changes and now trying to export it.

Hi,

You will not be able to migrate 17.5 process directly in 18.0 in community edition
Migration across version is not supported in community edition. It may or may not workl

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

Process has been imported successfully and it is working fine then why export is not working?
Do i need to create a whole process again in 18.0??

Hi,

As i said it may or may not work. Some activities have undergone change in current version so process created using those activity may show some issue

From product perspective migration across version is not supported

Regards,
Amit

Okay. If i create a new process by copy pasting the activities used in old process, will that work??

As i said it may or may not work. You can give a try .

Regards,
Amit