Not able to configure drop down values using pop up handler

i am having a excel which has the country column. now i need to select the country which is there in the excel in my web application. Tried to use set text but the value is not capture. Tired to put it in a javascript but that also didnt work. Please help me to select the value in excel in the drop down of my web application.

Hi Priyadarshini,

Kindly use interaction meant for Comvobox selection.
For youse use case it will be Select Combo Value by Text

Regards,
Amit Anand

@amit_anand15 tried the same but am not getting combo box option.
Note: I am trying to configure it within pop up handler since by window is a pop up.

Hi,

In case it is sparsh application url you are automating give me the use case flow . I will try and let you know exact solution

Regards,
Amit Anand

i will have a master excel which has the candidate details. I need to update the candidate details as per excel data in lauchpad as shown in the above screen shot.

log in to application–>give candidate id–>click on search–>candidate details appear with add/edit link–> click on add/edit–>the pop up window open as per earlier screen shot to edit it–> finally click on save button.

Hi,

It is a web based pop up and can be handled via web scrapping. There is no need to use pop up handler activity.

Regarding your java script not working try changing window number

Regards,
Amit

Can somebody please suggest what I can do to assign/select value in dropdown on web pop window based on augment. I’m using web recorder to program it. Dropdown element control tag is “span” .the box has control tag type " Div", and when I expand the value & select value control tag is “li” . Below is the image of the webpage