No response from the application when i try to invoke a JAVA application

No response from the automation studio when i try to invoke a JAVA application (Pentaho) using application utility under process component tab.

When I execute the below command from command prompt it launches successfully.

java.exe -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -Dhttps.protocols=TLSv1,TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2 -Djava.library.path=libswt\win64 -jar launcher\pentaho-application-launcher-6.1.0.1-196.jar -lib …\libswt\win64 /level:Debug

Can you please provide me the steps which i have to follow to invoke the above command using automation studio. All the above arguments for java.exe is mandatory so let me know how that can be passed before calling the JAR (launcher\pentaho-application-launcher-6.1.0.1-196.jar)

Hi Madhan,

Are you able to double click and launch the jar file on your machine. If not and your application requires addition of other libraries and launches in debug mode only then Studio will not be able to launch your jar application.

I suggest use Image Based automation in such case to automate your application. Handle launch part by automating command prompt and providing your command as given in your description

Regards,
Amit