Meta-sequence is coming in automation studio after configuring fields for win popup

Hi,
In my web application one win popup is coming. I am trying to configure windows popup, and for configuring, I am using “control” key. After configuring everything when I am exporting it to studio it is coming as “Meta-sequence”. and when trying to run, it is not doing intended job.
Kindly check and revert.
Thank you
[image]MicrosoftTeams-image

Hi,

If you have used Windows mode while configuration then Meta-sequence activity will come and this is correct behavior.

Go inside Meta-Sequence activity by double clicking on it and check the interactions captured inside it. You may need to do some manual correction

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi,
Thank you so much @amit_anand15.
The thing is , I am trying to upload the file. So in my web application “Upload” button is there, after clicking on Upload button win popup is coming to select and upload the file. Only upload process is working individually and clicking on Upload button is also working individually. But when I am combining both processes, automation is working till Upload button click, but after that it is not working, it is not throwing any error/exception.
Kindly help.
Thank you.

Regards,
Rahul B Pawar

Hi,

Put clicking of upload button and upload process in two parallel blocks. In upload process section add an additional delay at start so that at run time first upload button is clicked and then system waits for some time and start the upload process

Regards.
Amit Anand