License renewal issue

hi team,ae-error.PNG

trying to renew the license from this url

https://communityedition.assistedgeautomation.com/community/app/”. There seems to be no option to register for getting the license file like earlier version. Had to download an exe file of community version, while running it facing the error as shown in the screenshot.
Please help out.
thanks,
Pooja

Hi,

System is currently migrating to new version. Request to kindly wait for today and retry installation tomorrow.

Kindly ensure:

1. You have taken process backup of already created process
  2. You have uninstalled Old version
  3. Post that start the installation process for new version

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi @amit_anand15
Is there any ETA, by when the license would be send out for folks downloaded and installed CE 18.0.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

You can download and install community edition Studio fro the CE dashboard link in forum

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi,

Thanks for update, I’d already downloaded and installed the CE from forum, but after installation on startup, I’m getting prompted to upload license file, which
is not being sent.

Hi,

Can you please mention with which email id you registered in the system

Regards,
Amit

Vinod_swain@infosys.com

Hi,
Issue is resolved, license file got generated, please close the issue.

Thanks

hi amit,
cant I retain the older version, is it necessary to reinstall it?
will i not be able to receive only the license file without uninstalling the older version so that i could just replace the file?

thanks,
Pooja

Hi,

License will be generated on its own. You can export old process and keep there back up and reimport in new version.

Regards,
Amit Anand

hi amit,

I have imported the process into new version of assistedge 18.0, but the process is not working as it was working in the previous version(17.5.5), there seems to be some issue with the web automation used in the process. there is warning of compatibility issue of web browser and driver, i have changed all the settings as mentioned in trouble-shooting guide, even then its not working.
Please help out.

thanks,
Pooja

Hi,

Have you downloaded the latest browser driver and update json file accordingly.
What is the issue you are facing

Regards,
Amit Anand

hi amit,

I have used javascript in the application, while executing the javascript instead of going to next webpage it is staying on the same page opening 2 windows(imported process from 17.5), similar step i have created again in 18.0 it is getting executed successfully.
what could be the issue?

thanks,
Pooja

Hi,

Check the window number which you have given in Javascript code

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

I am using same application one after the other in the process, something this way…webapps

So after executing the first application a new window has to be opened for another application, instead of it i am getting both of the applications one after the other in the same window.

since the automation is based on positioning its not navigating to the next step and the process is getting failed.

thanks,
Pooja

Hi,

You need to close the application which has been launched in first instance. Else include the steps of second block in first one only

Regards,
Amit Anand

hi amit,

Trying to install 18.0 on another system, but getting time out issue.
Attaching the logs, could you please check the error.

datetime : 2020-02-06T14:29:42.215Z, level : info, message : Starting downloader exe
datetime : 2020-02-06T14:29:42.315Z, level : debug, message : worker_DoWork : Started
datetime : 2020-02-06T14:29:42.330Z, level : debug, message : downloadInstallCommunityEdition: Started
datetime : 2020-02-06T14:29:42.362Z, level : debug, message : checkCEExists : Started
datetime : 2020-02-06T14:30:57.523Z, level : exception, message : checkCEExists : The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
datetime : 2020-02-06T14:30:57.523Z, level : exception, message : checkCEExists : You must provide a request body if you set ContentLength>0 or SendChunked==true. Do this by calling [Begin]GetRequestStream before [Begin]GetResponse.
datetime : 2020-02-06T14:30:57.554Z, level : debug, message : downloadCE : Started
datetime : 2020-02-06T14:30:57.554Z, level : exception, message : downloadCE : Invalid URI: The URI is empty.
datetime : 2020-02-06T14:31:00.818Z, level : debug, message : unzip : Started

it has all the prerequisite softwares

thanks,
Pooja