Lic error LERR1003 while uploading

I am having license file issue. when I am choosing the licence.dat file which I get from the application installation, it is showing error as invalid license file .
when I am, attaching the dat file which I received on my registered mail id it is showing error as “LERR 1003-Licence Validation Failed.”

Hi,

Are you installing onmachine where mac id or user id changes

Regards,
Amit Anand

No, it is my laptop. How can i resolve this issue? i have uninstalled the earlier and again did it but same error. While fresh installation studio will launch perfectly fine and i could create processes as well but next day it will ask to upload lic file and when i do it this LERR1003 error is thrown.

Hi,

Check mac address of your system by ‘getmac’ command in cmd. Also, while doing fresh installation did you used old set up or downloaded a new exe and then did installation

Regards,
Amit Anand

hi,
i did check the mac and it is fine. For new installation first, i uninstall the existing one then downloaded the new version by selecting the new machine option.

Hi,

Was the license automatically generated. And were you asked to upload license file on next launch
If yes, can you try re uploading file at

\AssistEdge_CE\license

Regards,
Amit

Hello folks,

Sorry to bump up an old thread - but could you let me know if you’ve managed to resolve the issue?

Everything was fine, until I upgraded to Win 10 20H2. I have tried copying the license files but doesn’t seem to work.

I’m also facing the same issue. I installed it on other device and it automatically generated the license for that user id but when tried to install in another new device it’s asking for license when I tried to upload the license(of old device userID) it’s giving the same error. Please help me with this issue.