Issue with Click

Hello Amit,

I created a flow, the automation process was working fine.

Now, at one location, the bot should open the menu. It is opening the menu but later on, it gives the error that Web element cannot be found
I tried changing selector path but no success.

How to deal with this issue.
My whole process is stuck just because of one click.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shriyash

Hi,

If it is performing the desired operation of Clickinng Menu option then mark that step property IgnoreError to True
second option is to put that step in try catch and handle the exception

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hello Amit,
I tried above mentioned solutions but the bot is not extracting data from steps next to the menu step.
I have control exist function for most of the steps after the menu and the automation is going into false/Else) side even though the condition is true.

How to deal with this issue?

Best,
Shriyash

Hi,

This is certainly not possible that if condition evaluates to true; steps in false block gets executed. Double check your condition and debug your process step wise in order to identify the variable values at run time and execution flow

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hello Amit,

Condition 1 : Bot checks if the “X menu” is available or not - The IF function used is “X menu.Contains(“True”)”, If present then bot clicks it and extracts further data.

Condition 2 : Bot was opening the “X menu” but gave the error “Web Element Not Found”
To solve this as suggested by you I changed the ignore error from No to Yes.

Condition 3 : Ideally, after opening “X menu” bot should extract further data but it is not doing so and even though the values are present, Bot is executing False value for all the value located i the “X menu”

Initially this flow worked great and extracted all the values.

I tried using different input values, selectors.

Thanks,

Regards,
Shriyash