How to take email body content as an output for the next process?

Hi All,
I am creating a process , where i need to send mails for approval , then I need to capture approval , if stakeholder approves next process will start based on his response. please throw some light on this.

Regards,
Hareesh Navani

Hi,

You can use Outlook or SMTP activity to read email. Then read the file which contains mail body downloaded post reading email for the response

Regards,
Amit

Thanks Anand,
this works fine iff we have only one e-mail to read , but what if we are processing for many mails? , I tried this method , first I used read mail activity then from the excel by using EmailEntry Id I downloaded mails as folder there I can see a text file named email body, but after this step I got stucked. kindly help me out.

Regards,
Hareesh Navani

Hi Hareesh,

To read the data from the text file you have to write a code in visual studio then use either code code editor or microbot to use that code within Automation studio. How to get start with writing code for a code editor or microbot is given in the docs. After creating a code edtior or microbot, use it inside the process and do the output mapping. This output mapping option will be there with the micorbot and code editor activity. Map the output of your microbot to an argument then you can use this argument value in your next activity.

Regards,
Vipin

Thabk You Vipin , will try this method and let you know.

Regards,
Hareesh Navani