How to handle multiple frames in a web application?

Hi,

I was trying to fetch data from multiple frames in a single web page.

For example: web application which am using, is having four frames as header frame, side Navigation frame, Context frame, footer frame.

When I tried to access buttons or text in side frame, it is not locating. I have used “Control Exist” to focus on side frame, post that I have tried to click on particular icon. Still, am not able to switch to side frame, am not able to click on particular icon.

How to do this process? Can anyone help me with some solution for this issue.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
Meena

Hi,

For nested frame tool will handle the frame number during configuration. You don’t have to explicitly switch to any specific frame

Regards,
Amit Anand

@amit_anand15

Frame number is added already during configuration. Still it is not working. I have shared screenshot of configuration as well. I dono where i made mistake. Can u please tell me whether item index represents frameset or not? If not, can you tell me the purpose of providing item index.

Hi,

Index is for product use to identify element.Kindly check using run button if the system is able to identify control using default selector which has been captured.

If not then you will have to configure using manual selector or use image based / java script based automation

@amit_anand15

Hi,
I have used manual selector . Still it is not working.PFB.

Hi,

If selector approach is not working try Java script or image based automation approach

Regards,
Amit