Hi everyone, I need help to resolved the below mentioned error, due to which studio fails to setup environment for SAP application

ExceptionSource - mscorlib
ExceptionTarget - Void WinIOError(Int32, System.String)
StackTrace - Logging Stack Trace is disabled userid~D30\adm_chaskarp ipaddress~10.67.5.177
co_module~SE_ACE inst_key~0 trans_key~0 trans_id~ req_id~ cust_id~ crossref_id~ workspacekey~Default datetime~2020-02-12T13:54:54.072+05:30 level~Error priority~0 srcmodule~WorkflowStudio.Execution.WorkflowEnvironmentSetup method~SetUpEnvironment errormessage~Error while setting up workflow environment errordetails~ExceptionMessage - The process cannot access the file ‘C:\Users\adm_chaskarp\Desktop\ACE\ProtonFiles\StudioApplicationProperties.xml’ because it is being used by another process.

Hi,

In Release 18.0 StudioApplicationProperties.xml gets stored in

C:\Users<usernaem>\AppData\Local\EdgeVerve\ACE_randomnumber\ProtonFiles\ folder

Please check if you have provided correct path in your post above.

Hey Amit, I’m using 17.5 version of AE, and the StudioApplicationProperties.xml is placed inside the ProtonFiles folder only. Thanks for reply and also please share if you know any other solutions.

Hi,

Are you using Enterpise or community edition

Regards,
Amit

I’m using Enterprise edition.

Hi,

Please raise a support ticket with your client name in JIRA. Support team will help you out with debugging your issue.
On you side you can check which process is using the mentioned file and kill the process and restart studio.
Check this link on how to find which process is using the file:

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

Can you please help me with the details of patches. I need to find what patches are applied on particular server.

Regards,
Priya

Hi,

Kindly check with Assist Edge Support Team for patches

Regards,
Amit