File Trigger in Eva Bot

Hi,

I am using File Trigger. Whenever am adding a file in the specified folder, process is getting triggered for the 1st time. Then am removing that file after execution and again added it in the same folder but process is not getting trigger for 2nd time.
I restated the Eva Bot but again same thing is happening. It is working fine for 1st trigger but not working for 2nd trigger.
Can anyway please help with this.
Thanks.

Hi,

You don’t need to remove file manually. It will by itself go in InProcess folder. Keep the new file once processing of first request is over

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

1. The file am using in process for file trigger, should get deleted after execution so that we can keep a new file in folder with the same name. For now, am deleting file manually after execution and again adding the file of same name but it is not getting triggered.
  2. I tried your suggestion. Instead of deleting a file am adding a new file of same name in the folder and replacing it with the old file. but still process is not getting trigger. PFA

Can anyone please help with this issue?

Thanks.

Hi,

When you keep file for first time is the file moving to inProcess folder inside D:\DCE and is your request getting processes.

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

Yes.1st time it is getting triggered.

I need to trigger the process on event occurrence.
Event is -Creating/placing the file in particular folder. its working whenever i am placing the file for the first time. but whenever 1st execution gets completed and i try to place file again in same folder, the Eva bot is not getting triggered. (even though trigger is enable in Eva bot).

Can anyone please help with this query??