Facing License Issue

Hi,

Install the product while you are connected to open internet. License will get created on its own. You don’t need to upload it

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi, I’m facing de same problem; I don’t have any restriction on my internet. I logged in the community portal, downloaded the setup and after finishing installation got the same error message and I tried reinstalling several times but get the same error. What should I do?

Hi facing the same issue. Uninstalled and installed again and again in open internet. Even tried uploading email received license manually. Getting exactly the same error. I used the product for 2 days. It worked fine. After 2 days, suddenly above error.

I think the issue of license validation is because of the Network IP. I remember installing the product using Network A. The product gets registered with the IP generated by the network. The next day when I changed the network, it asked for License. Then above error was shown. I even uninstalled and installed again using Network B. Did not work. The 3rd day, when I connected back to Network A, perfectly worked fine.

This might be the issue causing. I found this when I exported my package. The file “PackageMetadata” contains the Machine Name and Machine IP which is IP address of Network A.

Hey Amit,

Still I am facing the same problem. License validation failed, It should work in whatever network we connect whether is public / private / home

Hi,

The issue is not with change in IP but the change in mac address of your machine due to different network interface.

If you using a LAN wire from private network and later switch to wifi network in home network then due to change in mac address of machine License validation fails.
If you are using same n/w interface that is either wifi or LAN in all n/w then issue will not occur

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hey,

License should work even though the mac address gets changed and I connect in different networks (Home / Private / Public). I used to connect different network office LAN, office wifi and home wifi. This license issue looks strange and credibility on the tool gets low.

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. As of now our license is based on mac address of machine

Regards,
Amit Anand