Extract data from web table

Hi all

1. I want to extract a data from a table- i can extract data from the table but the thing is i can extract upto the specific number of rows. after the specific row i was unable to iterate. is it possible to extract the whole table because the rows are dynamic.pls suggest me the workaround

Thanks and regards
ilakkiya

Hi,

First calculate the number of rows in table. An then using counter variable iterate over the rows till the max row count is reached

Regards,
Amit Anand

hi amit
i tried to increase the counter variable but when i do that untill specfic row it is working fine . after that i was encountering the following error. pls guide me in this

Thanks ,
ilakkiya

Hi,

May be the css selector is changing post that row and that is why it is not able to find element

Regards,
Amit Anand

hi amit
Is there any other way to extract the whole table. it contains more than 80 rows .
regards,
ilakkiya

Hi,

You will have to evaluate how your table is being rendered on UI , what attributes are there for each row and derive a logic to extract all the rows

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit
I tried to extract the data using JavaScript activity.
1.But the issue i am facing is when the java script is run using AE only the value of visible elements is getting fetched . only if i scroll down manually only i can fetch those values. the issue is i was unable to automate that Scroll option even using java script as well as normal configuration in AE. when i try to configure only the scroll down option, the whole table is getting highlighted.
2. When i try to run the JavaScript Manually in console , i will be able to get the result even the output screen is not visible.

is there any other way of getting the scroll button configured .
pls help me with this issue
Thanks and Regards
ilakkiya

Hi,

JS function window.scrollTo(x,y) should work for scrolling.

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit
As you can see in the below picture there are two scrolling options. when i use the above JS code the Scrolling is done for 2nd scrollbar.but for me scrolling should be done for 1st scroll bar.
pls do suggest me some workaround for this scrolling option

Thanks and Regards,
ilakkiya

Hi,

I guess there are two window frame in your screen. Identify and use correct window/frame number to scroll

Regards,
Amit Anand