Excel macro Run in Automation using Studio

Hello,

I have created a process using excel recorder to run the excel macro. When I test run the process it runs fine but that macro is creating a popup related to outlook to send email, I have to click allow on the popup.
Even though I clicked allow while recording, it is not working, the process flow stops there.

can someone help me how to automate the click on that popup, do I have to use some other way than using excel recorder to run excel macro?

Note: I have automated another excel macro which dont have any popup using excel recorder that runs fine. I need help with how to handle if a pop up appears while running a macro.

Thanks,
Yogesh

Hi Yogesh,

You will have to handle pop up using Win Pop Handler activity.

Regards,
Amit

HI Amit,

Can you provide me the steps in the flow. as of now I have only excel recorder in the flow. how to use Win pop up Handler.

Thanks,
Yogesh

Hi,

You can follow following steps:

1. Add a parallel block and inside that add two sequence. In one sequence put the steps required to bring Open / Save Window. and in another put a delay block and then add a Win Pop up handler activity
  2. Then open Win Pop up handler and provide the title of window in which it is coming. Use tools such as UI spy or UI verify if you not able to figure out window title
    3.Click on Add and then you can use normal field configuration to scrap Open / Save button

Regards,
Amit