Decrease memory usage

Hi Team,
We have an infrastructure which is being used for the purpose of POC. While AssistEdge is running, I see it is consuming more memory. Since there are other applications also running on the same server, is there a way to decrease the memory used by AsssitEgde components?

You can configure Robot Farm Machine CPU Utilization, Memory Usage Threshold Checks and notifications, that sends users a notification in case CPU Utilization, Memory usage is reached.

For more details on Infrastructure Health monitoring, you can refer -

https://www.edgeverve.com/assistedge/knowledge-base/RPA19.1/RPA_Administrator_Guide/Infrastructure_Health_Monitoring/Infrastructure_Health_MonitoringAdmin.htm?rhhlterm=infrastructure%20health&rhsearch=Infrastructure%20Health%20

I suggest you to expand RAM from 8 GB to 16GB, 32GB while setting AssistEdge 19.1 Enterprise on users machine. Or you can free up some RAM space.

Hi @Mantri, Were you able to optimize the memory utilization? If so, can you please share the solution here? I am also having similar issue on my setup, which is already having 16GB of RAM.

Yes @rajasri.muthaiya

I used the profile option to decrease the memory usage
I started my compnents in the dev profile using the command

ae start [–profile ]

Exampe - ae start --profile dev

Thanks @Mantri for sharing the solution. I will try to follow the same on my setup.
Is there any other way to optimize the memory utilization without switching to dev profile?

HI @rajasri.muthaiya

If you’re using 19.x, profiling is the best approach to optimize memory utilization.

Please note you can create your own profile and limit memory usage further or you can modify the values in dev profile property file.