Data not present at excel, still process executing those rows

Hi,

I have created a process in which we are taking excel as an input. Even if the data is not available in the row, process is executing those rows.
For example, if I have data till 3rd row but still bot is executing the 4th row.
As a solution, I tried to add condition that if value for 1st column is not blank then execute the record. But when it reach to 4th line, it is giving error as “object reference not set to an instance of an object”. Instead of giving this error, bot should stop the execution as there are no records available for execution.
Please suggest the solution for this.

Hi,

In case of excel loop there should be any blank row in between.

Other alternative is t handle the exception using try catch activity

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

I am handling the exception by using try catch but it continue its execution for more than 2-3 blank rows. There is no data present at row level, still why this is happening? It should stop the execution there, right?

Hi,

Check your exel. Sometime empty rows gets added inadvertently. After row at which data finishes select all rows and click delete.

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

Is there any other way to handle this rather than deleting rows manually so that bot can stop the execution when it reach to empty line?