Create PPT from Excel exercise in Community Edition

Hi

I’m working through the Create PPT from Excel exercise in Community edition. Im recording the step of clicking on the title of the slide., but the tool doesn’t pick up the title bar within the slide, and only selects the outer complete window.

As there is only one method of selecting, im not sure on what to do.

Any suggestions on how to overcome this?

Hi,

As pasted in your screenshot, when the red highlight box appears in the PPT window, just click in the title bar within the slide. Post which the Action properties window will appear and select the property you want to configure. Adding screenshots for your reference.

Thanks,
Anshu

Hi anshu,

The keyboard input action doesnt allow set text, which is what im trying to do. As the exercise is to obtain data from an excel sheet and loop to print extracted data into a ppt.

Thanks

Also, for the solution youve given, what would be the arguments? bearing in mind there will be multiple text entries

Thanks

In my screenshot where I have set Text=Hello (as default value), instead of that you can have arguments , which will be the Excel header arguments in your case.

If you still stuck somewhere, will try your use case in my environment and get back to you.

Thanks,
Anshu

Hi

I tried your solution and it worked.

Thanks for your help Anshu