Click on particular date

Hi,

I want to click a particular date in calendar.But it is dynamic since the date changes everytime i run the process.So each time different dates has to be clicked.Need help with that.

Thanks&Regards,
Pooja Parameswaran

Hi,

In calendar control you will have either to find logic how the dates are coming and how to select the date that you want. Or you can directly set the value in date text box

Regards,
Amit Anand

Hi Amit,

I am not able to set date in text box since there is some validation issue. 1.Can u give me more clarity on the first option u mentioned about finding the logic part?

1. Is there any other option to set value in date text box using any other datatype other than “datetime” argument type?

Thanks&Regards,
Pooja Parameswaran

Hi,

You can try using string data type. Also, you will have to see analyze html dom for each date control to derive at a logic

Regards,
Amit Anand

String Datat type also does not work. I analysed the HTML dom.

Here the date is given in “aria-Label” attribute.

I am not able to pass a variable to that attribute. (have done click activity)
ss2

what could be done?
ss3

Hi,

In order to pass argument you will have to deselect the check box besides value. Check box is checked when we want to pas a default value

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,
That is also not working.Am i missing any syntax for passing the argument?
ss5

Thanks&Regards,
Pooja Parameswaran

Hi,

Please let me know if there is any solution on this issue.

Thanks&Regards,
Pooja Parameswaran

Hi,

I think selector approach is not working in your use case. If you are familiar with Java Script try using Execute Java Script activity

Regards,
Amit Anand