Browse file from system

browse

i need to automate this browse file option shown in the image ,it only provides click interation and when we click on it another window pops up for chooseing the file from the system popup and i am not able to do any interaction with that popup i used win popup handler and application host for the same,kindly suggest any other way to tackle this scenario

Hi,

Post this window come change scrapping mode to windows and configure the file dialog box

Regards,
Amit Anand

hi i tried configuring in windows mode but still its not performing any action.kindly help

Hi,

Once you switch to windows modeand click on start scrapping you should get Advance Window Configuration window and your fields inside file dialog box will be highlighted on hovering mouse. You can select a UI element and configure it.

hi Amit i tried the same way but its not working when i tried to debug the process i could find that the control is not moving to meta-sequence

what i am trying to do is

popup

1.use the field highlighted in black to navigate to the folder in which files are kept
2.use the field highlighted in green to enter the file name
3.use the field highlighted in red to open the file

kindly help.

HI,

How are you launching and configuring the application. I don’t see Windows Mode selected in your screen shot . Also, Advanced Configuring window is not there.

Regards,
Amit Anand

the steps I followed is shown in the below screenshot

and the field properties which got generated is show in below screenshot

by default the meta-sequence has a title name as Visa Details-Internet Explorer.do I have to change it to Choose File to Upload or is there any other changes I need to make ?? kindly help

Hi,

Check if automation is working with the given set of attribute. If not then you can edit any field. There are multiple option like contains/ equals/ variable to suit your use case.

Regards,
Amit Anand

hi Amit it is not working with this set of attributes , I have tried changing some of the attributes too but don’t know exactly why it is not functioning ,can you please list out any possible errors which might be the cause so that i can check on that .

Hi,

Try removing the entries from field container class name and make it empty.
If possible can you share the url so that i can give exact solution

Regards,
Amit Anand