Assitedge is getting hanged on my machine

Hi Team,

I am using community edition of assitedge on my machine. But after launching is hanged and feezed.

So i am not able to do anything on that. Please help me.

Regards,
Shivam

Hi Shivam,

Try closing the AssistEdge instance, delete all related processes, and relaunch the Studio.

Thanks

Hi Shivam,

As discussed, backup all 17.5 processes and download the latest 18.0 version of Community Edition and install.

Thanks

Hi Team,

I am not able to uninstall 17.5.5 version of community edition from my machine. When i am trying to uninstall it from my machine then it is throwing one error:-The specified account already exists.

As well as when i am trying to install 18.0 version of community edition on my machine, it is completing only 20% progress and after some time it throws an error named:-Request timed out.

Please help me.

Regards,
shivam

Hi,

n rare cases, the .msi installer can fail with the error “The specified account already exists”.
Microsoft recommends running their fix-up utility and then reattempt the installation.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

Hi Team,

I am still not able to install assitedge 18.0 on my machine. Please help me.

It is throwing an error:-Request timed out.

Regards,
Shivam

Hi,

Please down load a fresh exe by clicking on install button in community web page and also ensure that you are connected to good network. Post that click on that small exe to start your installation

Regards,
Amit

This has been resolved in a separate thread.

Hi Team,

I have installed 18.0 version of community edition on my machine. But i am not able to do anything on it, because when i am trying to run any process or trying to make setup environment then assitedge is getting hanged and in between of process,

It is any issue with my machine only or with product i don’t know.

Please help me.

Regards,
Shivam Kumar Gupta

Hi,

I guess some other process is getting hanged. Check in task manager which process is taking higher resource utilization ( CPU and Memory)

Regards,
Amit

Hi Team,

We are trying to capture one filed using javascript editor in assitedge.

We are using the below code:-
var id=document.getElementById(“Uoodm_0”).value;
alert(id);
return id;
the value in alert is printing but value is not returning from java script to assitedge local variable.
Please help
Regards,
shivam

Hi,

Have you done mapping of variable correctly. Also, do not use alert statement in activity

Regards,
Amit