AssistEdge_RPA_CE installation failure

installation

Hi while trying to install AssistEdge I am facing an [Error as in attachment![Capture1|690x259]

Tried granting permission using to icacls from “AssistEdge” path, also unchecked read-only but got reverted automatically.Even after that installation failed with same error.
Kindly assist.

Machine on which am tryin to run it is Windows 2008r2 64bit

Hi,

OS 2008R2 is not supported for Community Version of Studio. Try installing the same on a client desktop OS

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit, Is there a version which can be installed on W2008R2 ? because that’s the only machine which has access to our production environment.

BR,
Kingsly

Hi,

Extremely sorry. There is no community version compatible with W2008R2

Regards,
Amit

Hi,
I am facing the same issue, please share the solution if you got it.Error%20message

Hi,

If you are also using Windows Server 2008 then as mentioned above product is not compatible with the same.

If not start a separate thread and post your complete nmachine OS detail along with logs

Regards,
Amit

Hi,
I am using windows 8.1 not the server. The error which I am getting is:Message: Error while installing AssistEdge RPA CE. Please check logs at J:\AssistEdge_RPA_CE\AssistEdge_RPA_CE\PrerequisitesSoftwares\AE_CE_logs.logError%20message

Hi,

Are you trying to install on a mounted drive. Try installing in C driver

Regards,
Amit

Hi,
I am installing in the other drive not in c drive.
Regards,
Jitu Tiwary

Hi,

Provide the installation log details

Regards,
Amit

Hi,
Log details:-
Message: Error while installing AssistEdge RPA CE. Please check logs at C:\AssistEdge_RPA_CE\AssistEdge_RPA_CE\PrerequisitesSoftwares\AE_CE_logs.log
Regards,
Jitu Tiwary

Check the logs at path you have mentioned