Application host and Application Control

I want to access oracle EBS using application host and application control. But when I am using application control button intercations and text field interactions, those are not working. Can you help me?

Hi,

I am assuming that you are trying to configure Oracle EBS forms. Post adding application host activity click on Settings icon and in Attach Behavior drop down select Starts with or Contains and give Window Title correctly. Post that add Application Control inside Application host.

Once the system attaches your configured window you should be able to get the controls in Oracle EBS form

Regards,
Amit

1 Like

Hi,

Are you able to highlight the field in oracle EBS application. If yes. then check if the selector id captured for your UI component is static or dynamic in nature.

Regards,
Amit

Can you tell me how can I check it. and i changed the configuration to both dynamic and static. but it gives same problem.

Hi,

Try scrapping same field more than 1 time and see the value captured for control id field. Is it constant or change on each iteration

Regards,
Amit